Monday, August 29, 2011

Mandatory Introduction Post

Welcome to Entangled Constellations.
This is me.

I'm currently a fashion photography student in Savannah, GA. Not for long though, I've been given the opportunity to follow my dreams and move out to California, and of course I'm going to seize it. I plan to be all settled in San Francisco within a year.
This blog will be a sort of combination photo diary, fashion blog, and just a series of random posts about what inspires me.

With that being said, I must introduce you to two people that inspire me daily and who's faces you'll see on here quite frequently..



This is Alex. He's my boyfriend and my best friend and I wouldn't want it any other way. He knows me better than anyone else on this earth. We have the best adventures when we're together and he always keeps me smiling. He's currently off following his dreams out in Cali too and I couldn't be happier for him.


And lastly, this is my beautiful Momma. She's made so many sacrifices to raise me as a single parent and is making even more sacrifices these days to help me follow my dreams. She does everything in her power to make sure I'm happy and she deserves nothing but happiness for the rest of forever. I don't think she'll ever know how much I appreciate everything she does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment